QA1 LK02-GMT03 delivers unparalleled performance and reliability for your vehicle. From street to track, their cutting-edge solutions ensure a smooth and thrilling ride. Elevate your driving experience with QA1 Suspension. Product Overview The QA1 lowering kit is an all-in-one solution for anyone looking to upgrade the suspension of their 07-18 Silverado 1500 / Sierra 1500's. This kit includes both QA1's front Pro Coil Coil-Overs and Rear Drop Kit, which provide maximum adjustability to achieve the perfect lowered stance, while providing significant improvements to ride quality and performance. Ride Height AdjustabilityQA1 lowering kits offer easy and precise adjustments for your truck's stance. Fully threaded front coil-over shock bodies provide adjustment without the use of clumsy shims or spacers, while our rear drop kits offer 2" of adjustment to dial in the final rake of the truck. Front coil-overs provide a drop range of 3"-5" using drop spindles or 1"-3" with stock spindles. Lower the rear with a drop range of 4-6". Heavy Duty Shock Design QA1 Engineers have tackled the challenge of supporting the weight and payload capacity of modern trucks by designing the heavy-duty version of our Pro Coil system, which features an upgraded shock with polyurethane bushings and a 1" chromoly T-bar specifically designed to withstand the daily use of these trucks.Double-Adjustable ShocksUpgrade your Silverado's performance to the next level with QA1 double adjustable Pro Coil shocks. Perfect for both street and track use, double adjustable shocks are famous for their independent rebound and compression tunability, giving you exceptional handling and control over your suspension.Rear Shackles and Hanger KitsQA1's Rear Shackle and Hanger Kits are the ultimate solution for lowering the rear of your truck without compromising ride quality. Made from heavy-gauge steel with a powder-coated finish and top-notch hardware, our kits guarantee long-lasting performance in any driving conditions.Easy, Bolt-In InstallationOur commitment to thoughtful product design is evident in every fully bolt-in kit we produce, which guarantees a hassle-free installation process.
- QA1 LK02-GMT03 Lowering Kit
- 07-18 Silverado/Sierra 1500
- 4-6" Rear
WARRANTY / DISCLAIMER
QA1 warrants that the products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of sale to the original purchaser. A limited lifetime warranty is offered on select shock absorbers. For registration and more information on the limited lifetime warranty, please visit https://www.qa1.net/Warranty. QA1 makes no other warranty of any kind, express or implied. QA1 shall have no obligation under the foregoing warranty where the defect is the result of improper or abnormal use, your negligence, vehicle accident, improper or incorrect installation or maintenance, nor when the product has been repaired or altered in any way. QA1's liability in the case of defective products subject to the foregoing warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at QA1's option, of the defective products. Consequential or incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- QA1, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether or not any Eligible Product is defective or otherwise covered by this warranty.
- If the Eligible Product fails to perform properly due to defective materials or workmanship, QA1 will at its option either (i) repair the Eligible Product without charge, or (ii) replace the Eligible Product. If the Eligible Product is no longer available, QA1 will replace the Eligible Product with an equivalent product. No refunds will be provided.
- The warranty provided by QA1 does NOT apply if the Eligible Product fails to perform:
- due to cosmetic wear and tear from normal use;
- due to improper or abnormal use, abuse, neglect, negligence, vehicle accident, insufficient travel, improper or incorrect installation or maintenance; or
- when the Eligible Product has been repaired, replaced, substituted or altered in any way, or if used with parts other than genuine parts of QA1.
- QA1 is not responsible for installation or removal labor, or for any other repair charges associated with the Eligible Product.
- Customer pays shipping to QA1 for final determination on eligibility. Any repaired or replaced Eligible Product will be returned to customer excluding freight cost.
- QA1 shall not be liable for the loss of use of the Eligible Product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or any other indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages due to breach of the above limited lifetime warranty. QA1 makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, other than as herein expressly provided, and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, QA1’s liability hereunder shall be limited to the purchase price of the Eligible Product.
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty, you must return the defective part to QA1 together with a RMA. number issued from QA1. Tag each item with the part number and the specific explanation of defect. We will inspect the part and determine: a) if it is eligible for repair or replacement; and, b) if so, whether to repair or replace it. All returns must be shipped prepaid to: QA1 Precision Products, Inc., RMA#__________, 9574 217th Street West, Lakeville, MN 55044.
THE BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND EXPRESSLY RECOGNIZES that racing parts, specialized street rod equipment, rod end bearings, and ALL parts and services sold by QA1 are exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES that QA1 does not have full knowledge of the intended use of the goods, and BUYER WILL DEFEND AND INDEMIFY QA1 upon demand against all claims, actions, liability, loss and expense (including investigating expense and attorney fees incurred in litigation or because of threatened litigation) for any loss, damage or injury, either to a person or to property, resulting from the direct or indirect use of any QA1 products or inability by the buyer to determine proper use or application of QA1 products. With the exception of the limited liability warranty set forth above, QA1 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, ACTIONS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER TO BUYER ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF ANY QA1 PRODUCTS. MOTORSPORTS ARE DANGEROUS; AS SUCH, NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE AS TO THE PRODUCT'S ABILITY TO PROTECT THE USER FROM INJURY OR DEATH. THE USER ASSUMES THAT RISK.