2007-2018 Chevy & GMC 1500 2wd/4wd Premium 7-9" Adjustable Strut (Each) - 33507
Tired of the struts on your 7-9" lift kit wearing out the bushings and squeaking? We have the solution for you! Our Pro Suspension Premium 7-9" Lift Struts correct all the flaws in some of the other brands struts. These ultra high quality struts still feature the adjustment setting for 7", 8" or 9" in the front of your 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Or 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500. Our struts do not sacrifice quality for price. Limited time discounted pricing!
These Pro Suspension 7-9" Adjustable Struts Include-
- One (Each) 7-9" Adjustable Lift Strut
- Adjustment Spacers
- High Quality Black Coating
- Highest Quality Lower Bushing Material
- No Squeaking
- No Pushed Out Failed Bushings
- Hardened Steel Shaft
- You will not have the Stud Shearing Off Like other guys
- You will not have the Internal Valve Failing like the other guys
- Direct Replacement For McGaughys 3507
- Sold Each
- These DO NOT fit Rough Country 7.5" kits as they are not really 7" lifts
- If Replacing Magnaride Struts You Will Need To Order NEW GM/GM Style Upper Strut Mounts from a 2016-2018 Silverado/Sierra W/O Magnaride
- Here Are The GM Part's You Will Need
- Front Upper Strut Mounts (Pair)
- Upper Coil Isolators (Pair)
- Front Lower Coil Spring Mounts (off factory Non auto/magnaride strut) (Pair)
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd & 4wd
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd & 4wd
Pro Suspension Part # 33507
Better Than McGaughys 3507
Internal Part # SMX 900100
Compare to C8500-21 and save big!
Max Trac Suspension makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, description, quality, productiveness, accuracy or any other matter with respect to every product, all such warranties being hereby specifically and expressly disclaimed by Max Trac. Max Trac may offer technical advice or assistance with regard to the products based on laboratory and/or field experience and customer understands and agrees that such advice represents only good faith opinions and does not constitute a warranty or guarantee. The sole and express warranty provided by Max Trac is to warrant that the products sold as listed comply with Max Trac's specification at the date and time of manufacture. Max Trac makes no warranty that such products shall meet such specification at any time after installation of products. Use of such product is specifically not warranted, and Max Trac specifically excludes from this express warranty parts subject to normal wear and tear after one year, finish after one year, damage resulting from failure to follow recommendations in installation manuals, competition or off-road use, and damages caused by aftermarket products. Max Trac's liability and customer's exclusive remedy for any breach of this limited express warranty is limited to repair, replacement, or refund at Max Trac's option and in Max Trac's sole discretion. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
Our limited lifetime warranty excludes the following items: bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, rod end/heim joints, and shock absorbers. These parts are subject to immediate wear and tear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase only for defects in workmanship.
This Max Trac warranty is void if (1) the vehicle is not aligned after kit installation, (2) proper maintenance is not routinely performed, (3) the Max Trac products are misused or abused in any way in either installation or service, or (4) the products are used in a way that violates federal, state, or local law or regulation in any respect. Max Trac is not responsible for vehicle compatibility with other aftermarket products. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding ride comfort, fitment and design after product installation.
Max Trac reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this warranty without prior notice.
*** STACKING LEVELING KITS TOP OR BOTTOM VOIDS WARRANTY ***