2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport/Offroad 2/4wd 2"F/3.5"R Lowering Kit - TR-2036B
TR-2036B introduces a premiere lowering kit for the 2wd or 4wd 2005-2015 Toyota Tundra. This lowering kit will lower the front of your vehicle by 2", and 3.5" in the back. This kit is designed to preserve the great ride quality of your Toyota by using the OE shocks and springs. In addition to improving cornering ability, tuning the vehicle roll center lowers the vehicle's torsional rigidity. makes it easy with a complete bolt-on installation and is proudly made in the USA!
TR-2036B Lowering Kit Includes:
- (1) Pair Bilstein Shock Sleeves
- (1) Pair Aluminum Billet Spring Perches
- (2) Pair U-bolts w/ Locknuts
- (1) Pair Rear Axle Flip Perches
- (1) Pair Lower Shock Mounts
- (1) Sway Bar Spacer Kit
- (1) Pair Rear Shackle With Urethane Bushings
- (1) Pair Front & Rear Bump Stops
- (1) Installation Manual
- All components are CNC manufactured
- Plated or Powder Coated For Great Looks and Long Life.
- Proudly Made in The USA
- Fits 6 Lug ONLY
- Fits Double Cab, Access Cab & Regular Cab
- No Welding Required
Install Time -
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport 2wd/4wd
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Off Road 2wd/4wd
Part # TR-2036B
KW automotive, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of Belltech suspension products, (spindles, springs, shackle and hanger kits, flip kits and blocks), that these products will be free of manufacturing defects so long as such purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed.
Bushings, bump stops and ball joints are considered subject to wear and are excluded from this warranty. Bushings, bump stops and ball joints are warranted for a period of 90 days from the time of purchase.
How To File a Warranty Claim
If the product should become defective during the warranty period, return it to the original place of purchase along with the original receipt for a determination of claim.
If the product cannot be returned to the original place of purchase please call: 800.445.3767 and ask for RGA # (Return Goods Authorization Number).
After receiving your number, return the product prepaid along with the original receipt to:
KW automotive North America, Inc.,
Attention: Warranty Claims,
300 W. Pontiac Way, Clovis, CA 93612
Together with proof of purchase receipt and a letter stating the nature of the defect. Make sure that the RGA# is clearly written visible on the returned items. Items not bearing RGA # will be refused and sent back. Upon approval, you will receive the replacement product at no charge.