1980-1985 Ford F-350 4wd Dual Steering Stabilizer - Rough Country 87338.20
The Rough Country 87338.20 Dual Steering Stabilizer is a perfect fit for your lifted 1980-1985 Ford F-350! The kit includes dual premium cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Engineered to mimic the styling and high clearance design of the factory radius arm equipped Ford F-350, this new dual steering stabilizer setup is a great upgrade for lifted Ford truck. This dual steering stabilizer system improves drivability by reducing front end shimmy and vibration caused by oversized tires , giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
This Rough Country Steering Stabilizer Kit Includes-
- (2) Big bore steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Installation time approximately 1-2 hours
- This stabilizer kit is a stacked mount design. One stabilizer on top of the other.
- 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 Ford F-350 4wd
- 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Ford F-350 2wd
Rough Country Part # 87338.20