2021-2023 Ford F-150 4WD 4" Front Lift Coilovers - Belltech 15207
Belltech 15207 Fixed Dampening Coilovers for your 2021-2023 Ford F-150 is an easy way to increase the performance and ride quality of your new ride! Belltech Coilovers are professionally constructed and finely tuned to fit your vehicle. Engineered with attention to detail, these shocks are designed to reduce body roll and increase vehicle control. You can count on Belltech to give you the highest quality parts available, which are backed by a 5 year warranty! Don't hesitate, get these premium Belltech Coilovers on your ride today!
Belltech 15207 Fits-
- Large 60mm Gold Zinc Galvanized Strut Housings
- Sport Tuned Spring Rates
- Increases Clearance
- Comfortable for Your Everyday Commute
- Complete Ready to Install Out of the Box Solution
- Backed by a 5 Year Warranty
- Allows Room for Larger Tires /Wheels
- High Tensile Steel Springs, Powder Coated for Longevity
- OEM Quality Damper Components for Extra Durability and Long Life
- Preassembled With Matched Performance Coil Springs, Bump Stops and Dust Boots
- Easy Installation
- Front Coilover Pair With Fixed Dampening
- Aluminum Lower Spring Seats
- OEM Style Top Mounts
- High-quality Plastic Dust Boot
- Progressive Rate Polymer, Open Cell, Bump Stops
- 2021-2023 Ford F-150 4WD All cabs
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
Belltech Sport Truck Products
Lowering Components ?Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Nitro Drop 2 & Street Performance Shock Absorbers ? 2 years
Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 year
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
Any parts that have been:
Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc?
See Terms & Conditions for warranty claim information.